Clinic & Teaching Experience
- Apollo Hospitals, Chennai, India –(Feb 2010 onwards):
Diplomate of National Board Trainee in Neurosurgery
- I underwent 1 year rotation ship during my 1st year in General surgery, Paediatric surgery, Plastic surgery, ENT, Neuro-Radiology and other alloyed departments.
- From 2nd year onwards I have worked in Neurosurgery with various senior Consultants. I have trained to assist various cranial and spine cases under microscope. I was allowed to do under supervision and gradually independently- Stereotaxy procedures, Neuro cranial trauma, CSF shunt procedures and spine cases too.
- During my 6th year programme I have worked for 4 months at Tamil Nadu Government Multi super speciality Hospital at Centre for Advanced Brain and Spine Surgery. I got more chances to work independently.
- Apollo Hospitals, Chennai, India-(May 2009 to January 2010):
I worked as Resident in Department of Neurosurgery before joining in to NBE training programme.
Participation in Conferences/ workshops:
- 19th Annual conference of Neurotrauma society of India-2010
- Basic educational course on microsurgical techniques-Ethicon institute of surgical education-2011
- 12th National congress for Stereotaxy and functional neurosurgery -2011
- 16th Micro neurosurgery live workshop-2012 V. H. S Medical centre- Chennai
- Annual conference of Neuro spinal surgeon’s association-2012
- 15th A.I.I.M.S Annual micro neurosurgical work shop-2013
- NSICON -2013
- NSI educational corse-2014
- Walter E Dandy- India chapter-2014
- Walter E Dandy- India chapter-2015
- NSSI educational corse-2015